Work for money quotes



Post: what a divorce  thee thy wife?

Mr: Now if again
('re A bot in their house)

Mr: we need to talk.

Mrs: I also have something to tell you

Mr: Mine's lmpt!! ...

Mrs: mines s More impt!

Mr: U don't understand!
      don't ........

Mrs: i'm wen a lottery
           What you 100 Million
     don't ..........?

Mr: I do not want away
        to you. Love you!


Post: what a divorce  thee thy wife?

Mr: Now if again
('re A bot in their house)

Mr: we need to talk.

Mrs: I also have something to tell you

Mr: Mine's lmpt!! ...

Mrs: mines s More impt!

Mr: U don't understand!
      don't ........

Mrs: i'm wen a lottery
           What you 100 Million
     don't ..........?

Mr: I do not want away
        to you. Love you!


Post: what a divorce  thee thy wife?

Mr: Now if again
('re A bot in their house)

Mr: we need to talk.

Mrs: I also have something to tell you

Mr: Mine's lmpt!! ...

Mrs: mines s More impt!

Mr: U don't understand!
      don't ........

Mrs: i'm wen a lottery
           What you 100 Million
     don't ..........?

Mr: I do not want away
        to you. Love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment i Like your feedback

 

Stat

Stats