Quotes for boy & Boss


Boy: You beast!!! I made ​​the dummy

farm! but wages do not rise! if

I die who feed

My family and I, are you??

Boss: English I need to raise

      You pay!!!

Boy: animal you!!

    Person - person me

In the farm, my

salary did not climb!

  if I die, who will eat my family, you?

A mix of fashion and function—the FootJoy Icon 

Golf Shoes. The impeccable construction shows off

many features that will amp up your game. Made 

from premium grain leather, this pair of shoes is 

durable and waterproof, making it a great pair to 

play with at any weather condition. The specially 

designed interior, featuring leather linings, provides 

comfort for your feet while maintaining ventilation,

 keeping them cool and dry. Lastly, it comes with 

cleats, which help provide a stable base for making 

those shots or while walking around the field.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment i Like your feedback

 

Stat

Stats