Story quotes funny teacher class dream &


Teacher : Class, What Are Your Dreams ?

Miguel : I Want to be a Doctor!!


Rose : i Want to be a an Accountant ?


vic :  i Want to a Lawyer !


Nene : I want to have many children !


Teacher : Pedro , How about you?


Pedro : i...uhmm... Want to help nene in her Dream, mam  :D









drawback I ever thy salutation' but my life a solitary to riches you because the seam this to heart smile

you the only companion in Tours ride my journey of estoryaheeeeeeeeeeeee I snag any of thy salutation

drawback I ever thy salutation' but my life a solitary to riches you because the seam this to heart smile you

the only companion in Tours ride my journey of estoryahee I snag any of thy salutation drawback I ever thy

salutation' but my life a solitary to riches you because the seam this to heart smile you the only companion in

Tours ride my journey of estoryahee I snag any of thy salutation drawback I ever thy salutation' but my life a

solitary to riches you because the seam this to heart smile you the only companion in Tours ride my journey

of estoryaheeeeeeeeeeeee'' ' I snag any of thy salutation

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment i Like your feedback

 

Stat

Stats